I have a place where dreams are born and time is never planned. It's not on any chart, you must find it in your heart. Never Never Land. -Peter Pan

4/12/11

This guy...

Little Parker has become quite the little Pill Bug when it comes to eating...he nibbles on something for a second, spits it out, throws it on the ground, looks at me, and starts going off in crazy baby talk. Maybe it's because while he makes a horrible mess of his barley and mushrooms I'm sitting next to him eating a pop tart (the frosted kind). Do as I say not as I do!



All smiles till he realizes it's a hard boiled egg in that bowl.





This bite was never actually swallowed.



Covered from head to toe.







Trying to escape.



Victory!

3 comments:

  1. He is too cute!! Last night I told Rob that life would be easy if someone else took over feeding Kurt. Lets play soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I hate that! Titan won't even LOOK at the food sometimes. He refuses. He just turns his head like, "um- didn't you know that I'm too good for that food?". Or he'll harbor bites in his mouth and never swallow them. I'm talking a good 45 minutes with mandarin orange slices in his mouth to the point where the juice is being drooled out of his mouth and onto everything. I found he likes 1. Grilled cheese sandwiches and 2. Chicken nuggets. And sometimes nutrigrain bars. Awesome. Three whole things until this phase ends. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete