I have a place where dreams are born and time is never planned. It's not on any chart, you must find it in your heart. Never Never Land. -Peter Pan

6/13/11

Yes. Yes I did that.

Things I never thought that I would do as a parent (don't judge).
-Let Parker play with stuff from the trash while I run to the bathroom real fast (ever see the move Babies? Those kids played with much worse).
-Put on Harry Potter Goblet of Fire for Parker in the car because he was screaming his head off. He got real quiet at some point and I realized he was watching the scene where Voldemort kills Cedric... I turned if off.
-Put hair clips in Parker's hair while he plays with my make up. I want to see what he would look like as a little girl. NBD.
-Let Parker walk around the house with the iPod in his hand and ear buds in his ears listening to music.
-Let him play in the bath for an extra 20 minutes because it keeps him occupied.
-Put him to bed well past 10 p.m. on the weekends so that we may sleep in...
-Let him pull off all the toilet paper from the roll. It takes him a good ten minutes.
-Give him my camera so he can hold it in front of his face and smile while simultaneously banging it on the tile.
Fact: Parker has me wrapped around his little finger. It's all good though because tonight after I put him in bed and gave him his monkey(which was mine when I was a baby) he waved at me and said, "Good night mama." LIFE IS GOOD!

Here is Parker in the bathroom after his bath. I let him rub lotion on the mirror while he was naked. Now i get to go clean it up.

4 comments:

  1. Let's see:
    #3: Check. I have put clips and rubberbands in his hair. Haha He actually looks cute as a girl!
    #4: Check. He likes listening to music from Derek's ipod
    #5: Check. Most definitely. He would never let himself drown in 4 inches of water- he's too feisty and hates water in his face. So I let him do his thing.

    And hey! He already says Goodnight Mama?! Lucky! I wish I could get him to say more things! He's a smart guy, that Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send Parker to Salt Lake? Think about it. You and Mike get a week to yourself, and then your child can get to know me (the one who should be his Godmother if we did that). I'm being serious. Except I'm telling you right now, I am not giving him mushrooms and barley. Your intense with the veggies these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha

    YOU HAVE A BLOG?!!! I never knew or I'd have been stalking you long ago! You are such a fun mom. Look at all the "Let him do..."s on that page. Dream mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is a killer. look at his little combed hair. i would be a sucker for P. weed too.

    ReplyDelete